Monday, 28 September 2015

A Little Explanation.

Hello everyone,

I thought I might another blog for my university work. Instead of combing the both together and get everyone confused on what is university work and what isn’t I thought I make up an entirely new blog. So everyone will know what is what.

For the new readers let me explain a little about myself. My name is Alexandra, I’m twenty years of age and I am an illustration student at Glyndwr University in the North Wales School of Art and Design. I would describe my personality as bubbly, enthusiastic and curious. Curiosity did kill the cat but the satisfaction brought it back.

Before I began the course I really wanted to go towards the character design route for Walt Disney Studios like the artist Glen Keane and Mary Blair but now, I really don’t know what I want to do after university then again I have entirely three years to wait for that moment when I am done with university and start to really panic.

My first week of university started last week and already I am getting nominated as a student rep I guess because I like everything in pristine order and everything going into plan. Though I am glad that my classmates see potential in me, it’s really encouraging. I already have a friends too.


That’s it really! Please follow me in my university career for the next three year and years to come after that!

All the best,

Alexandra

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment