Sue, Dan and Dave said I can interlink this one altogether. Which
is really handy since I do not even know where to start.
First of its Sue’s metamorphous which we had to pick a pet
and a predator. Originally I wanted to do a mouse with an angler fish. Then it
was a mouse and a bear but what we are going to do next would be too similar and
no change. Lastly I had chosen a mouse and an alligator. I drew a character sheet
for them both.
The next stage of this metamorphous journey is the two animals
I chosen and make them into a hybrid by doing the stages of transition. In all
honesty I did struggle with this part because it needed to be on a bigger scale
and I was trying to draw realistic like the other of my classmates were doing
though I know now that is not my style since I draw in shapes. Plus if it was
not for light boxes I do not know how I would complete this task. I had to draw
the stages of transition, and I am quite proud on how well it turned out.
After doing my metamorphous I needed to pick a monster in the middle to do various poses, which is quite entertaining. Seeing my hybrid/monster jumping rope, skating a skate board, putting on a coat and pulling an arrow from a bow.
After the Teacher in
Cave Dan set us to do character designing and draw a student. Once more
anyone can look like a student. I had to do a lot of research on what students
look like, how they style, wear they shop, I even looked on Teen Vogue and TSR to do my research.
I drew characters upon characters and I honestly weren’t happy
with them until I thought why am I
drawing girls that aren’t my size? So I scratched the thought of drawing
girls into thin figures and done fuller figures with Evans help on body sizes
and images of models and clothing. Looking more into research on the plus size
market I used the Sprinkle of Glitter collection from Simply Be since Sprinkle
of Glitter has a huge fanbase across on social media (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram
and Blog).
I draw my character with brown hair ombre into blonde (which
is hopefully the hair colour I should be considering getting, keep an eye on my
personal blog!)
Our recent, and last brief. It is where our hybrid monster
and our student meets. We had to take pictures around our university and place
though the characters need to interact with the scene that we chose.
I decided to use the univeristy printmaking room with the monster creating havoc by splashing the blue ink on the character (oh dear!) I wanted to make her face look annoyed whilst looking at the monster even though he is a little bugger!
I honestly didn’t like the process with photoshop, once more
I felt the struggle with photoshop CS6. I just need to work on it more really. It is a tool that I need to get used too, and it is a tool that I need to find fun with. Sadly it's just not playing nice to me.
Thank you for reading that really long blog post, and I hope
you leave a comment. As always!
See you soon,
Alexandra
||Facebook Page|| Personal Blog || Twitter || DeviantArt || Instagram ||
p.s
I really need to get a new phone.
||Facebook Page|| Personal Blog || Twitter || DeviantArt || Instagram ||
p.s
I really need to get a new phone.





No comments:
Post a Comment